Friday, February 26, 2010



Hi. I'm Anjle and I frequently take pictures in public bathroom stalls.

My main interests are fashion, zombies, sewing, blogstalking Tavi Gevinson, make-up, dancing, sleeping...You know, the usual things for a twenty-three-year-old to like. I've recently added to this list the strong urges to both plunge into decorating my new[moved in 6 months ago] apartment and jumpstarting my fashion design business on etsy.

So, come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly awa-

sorry, got caught in a Sinatra k-hole. Anyway. If you like weird hair, weirder clothes, a skewed view on fashion, make-up, hair, crafting, sewing, decorating, and just life in general, read on.

Did I mention pictures? There will be pictures. Of random things...

Like ridiculous hair...
...and shoes.
[Yes, I have You and Me and Everyone We Know tattoos on my feet]
Recently, I have completely scoured Design*Sponge for decorating ideas and came out of it all with an intense urge to make mini terrariums. I went out and got some moss, gorgeous little thrifted glass bottles, a jar, terra cotta pots and a faceted candy dish [we won't talk about the incident involving a two-foot glass vase, a helpful fiancee, a curious cat and the subsequent death of said vase]... I also grabbed some plastic baby doll heads and arms for good measure.

Here's what I came up with:


I also got some fimo and made these little guys to go with the terrariums:


I'm fairly certain I've stolen the idea of potted-teeth-sculptures from someone [Rosalie?]...If so, I obviously loved it and had to be surrounded by tiny potted-teeth. I love teeth. A lot.

Go to my flicker to see several more detailed pics of the teeth and terrariums.

Okay, a few more random things and I think I've rambled enough for one introductory post.

Baby dress I made for my friend Connie's new baby girl Avani:

Hard to tell, but that's one big inverted box pleat with the insert in the front. I love gray/pink and gray/orange color combinations. And also, mod clothes for babies. Down with pastel onesies, I say!

Aaaaand, one big hair picture, to end things with a bang!



Thanks for lookin'!

|Anjle|

No comments:

Post a Comment