Thursday, March 4, 2010


Quick blog! I'm loitering at Mom's and I smell something quite nice-smelling cooking down there. I made this dress last Summer and hardly ever wore it. No idea why because it’s so bright and fun! So easy to make, too. I plan to make several more for the Spring/Summer.

Check out my flickr for more pics from this little shoot in the backyard.

I usually wear the dress alone or with the belt tied just under the bust for an empire look..or on my hips with the dress bloused out over it with skinnies, but today I felt vaguely Alice-Gaga-ish [it’s a legit word, thankyouverymuch] and decided what i really needed was a big floppy bow on my head. It was received quite well at work. I was called a ‘doll’ more than once.

Basically, I’m about sick and tired of the cold. There’s no more snow to play in and I’m [gasp!] getting sick of layering. I just woke up and wanted cotton dresses, colorful sandals and bare effing legs.

Spring, come soon please.

|Anjle|

No comments:

Post a Comment